Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class evaluation

  1. The things i like about this class is that we do student success statements i like them because they help me on my writing  to write more. and when we work on our blogger i also like that i learn how to use the computer the right way and how to do all this stuff i learn.
  2. What i didn’t like was that we didn’t have more free time.
  3. Some things to make this class better is to let students choose their ctr quote and let them tell you why they choose it. And let students have more free time.
  4. A highlight for me was that i learn new things
  5. I think i did but i needed to put more effort because i didn’t finished on time my posts.
  6. I am reading my life planning goals because it help me think about the things i need to do to accomplish them.
  7. I think yes because i do what’s the best for me and do it correctly.
  8. What i learn from this class was to be a better person in life and don’t do what’s wrong.
  9. I will always remember that life planning goals because i'll help you in  your career.

No comments:

Post a Comment